NCAA MBB - predicting the field of 68

I've been doing various sports predictions for over 20 years, mostly for the NHL, the NFL, and NCAA men's basketball.

Never been much of a bettor, but I've been able to upgrade my TV a couple of times, get a nice stereo, plus a few nice LEGO sets from participating in office pools over the years.

I've been predicting the field for the NCAA men's basketball champtionship since 2005, mostly just for fun as there are not a lot of pools for this that I've been able to find.  A few years ago, I came across the BracketProject and found it a useful site to compare my results with many others who have significant interest in NCAA MBB.

This year, I am finally getting around to setting up a blog so that I can get my predictions recorded in the BracketProject results.

Here is my first pass at picking the seeds for this year's tournament.  I will try to update this most days right up until Selection Sunday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final selections - 2024

Penultimate seed list - based on games played on March 11